Little ears. <3
khryswithextrabutter said: jeez im sorry but i believe barkbox should have an option, have you thought of thepawpack?
Barkbox is really good about listening to suggestions, they replace things if you find that your dog doesn’t like them or they don’t hold up to your dog’s chompers I’m hoping if I and others ask enough they might offer it eventually instead of me having to pay for three boxes.
I actually have never heard of Paw Pack, I’ll definitely look into it :) Are you happy with it (if you have it)?
khryswithextrabutter said: have you thought of chopping it in three???
Believe me I have tried…. It doesn’t work, I just spend 20 minutes chopping at it and end up having to pick one dog to receive a mutilated treat. I can’t break it with my hands either.
Please have a multiple dog option! This smiley little husky puppy missed out on a bully stick (so did his sister). Try explaining to Hubble the concept of taking turns when it comes to chewies… Life is hard enough as it is having to sit and stay all the time!
your extremely furry fans here at huskyhuddle <3
**********PET PORTRAIT GIVEAWAY!**************
I’ve managed to re-arrange my days at work, so instead of working 6/7 days a week I’m now down to 4, hurray! More free time means more time for the important stuff in my life, like art! In celebration I’ve decided to do a pet portrait give away since I’m a little out of practice.
Please note that these are digital paintings.
RULES & INFO:
1. The winner will be chosen at random either with a random number generator or a good ol’ fashioned pull from a hat.
2. You do not have to be following me.
3. Reblog only. Likes will not count.
4. Please do not reblog any more than three times to make it fairer for everyone.
5. You will receive ONLY the digital file of the painting, not a printed copy. You are welcome to get the file printed yourself for your own personal use (eg. not for you to resell as your own.) This is because a) I appreciate people aren’t comfortable handing out their address to someone online and b) I can’t afford anything right now. Nope! Not even a £2 print and it’s £2 p&p. Very sorry!
6. You must have your ask open so that I can contact you to let you know you’ve won.
7. The giveaway will end September 30th and I will draw the following day.
One week to go!
Please remember likes do NOT count, reblogs only.
Ends tomorrow! I’ll be drawing around 10pm (UK time.)
Why not c:
A photo I took of Hubble when I first really started with Husky Huddle.
Sweet boy loves to watch the planes overhead.
My dog scratches my leather couch oh I’ll just shock him after having him inhale pepper, instead of teaching my dog a simple command!!! I hate FB dog groups. The people really suck.